At Pauwels, we strive for the best quality throughout the whole chain of products and services, from purchasing raw materials to delivering the end product at our customer’s doorstep. In orde to ensure the highest quality, our procedures are regurarly examined in terms of an audit. The latest audit by BRC-IFS took place in november and resulted in a maximum score of AA+.
The auditor concluded its assessment with the following statements:
• High engagement throughout the entire organisation with a firm understanding of the working procedures with every department.
• Good communication internally as well as externally.
• A very well maintained production facility and a bright storage area.
• A well-established system of training and development.
• An allround professional performance of production management, despite many construction projects taking place.